Our course was completely renovated and re-opened for play in September, 2006. The course was nominated by Golf Digest as one of the top five renovated country club courses in the Midwest Region. All 18 holes were redesigned and sculptured to create a magnificent and challenging course for all levels of play. LCC is one of only two country clubs in the state of Kansas with bent grass tee boxes, fairways and greens.
LCC hosted the Women's Big 12 Golf Championship in 2012.
Bill Irving, Golf Course Superintendent
Rolling hills, tree-lined fairways, bent grass fairways and tiered greens, white sand bunkers, and five lakes all enhance the golfing experience. The course is very walkable as the distance from greens to tees is in close proximity.
- Par 70 / 4,858 - 6,510 yards
- Four traditional square tee boxes on every hole
- Slope ratings from 125 to 140
The practice facility includes:
- A range with GPS yardages
- Bunkers for long and short irons
- Chipping green
- Putting green
- Private teaching area
- Full service golf shop with expert club fitting
- Electric carts
- Golf club storage, cleaning and repair available
and group lessons
- Complete golf tournament schedule
- Men’s, women's and couples’ events
- Golf for Tots, ages 3-7
Golf, ages 7-17
- Annual LPGA Women's Pro-Am